- Loan period is from September to June within each academic year.
- Equipment is used within the University campus for teaching and research purposes only.
- The maximum loan period for all equipment is TWO working days.
- Users should examine the conditions of the loan items before leaving the Loan Counter. Users will be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to the loan items.
- Users are responsible for collection and return of the loan items. All loan items must be returned to the Loan Counter on or before the due date/time.
- Failure to return any loan items on or before the due date/time without acceptable reasons may be subject to the penalty with a cost.
- The booking form should be submitted at least THREE working days in advance.